Saudi Basic Industries Corporation (SABIC)

HQ address

P.O. Box 5101,
Riyadh 11422,
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Tel: +966 11 225 8000
www.sabic.com

Key contact name

Riyad Al Faiz -Leader Corporate Communications
info@sabic.com

Annual turnover 2015

US$39.5 billion

Number of subsidiaries affiliates

21

Employee numbers

Total employed: 40,000

Key production facilities location

Argentina, Austria, Bahrain, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China, Germany, Italy, India, Japan, the Netherlands, Mexico, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Korea, Spain, Thailand, UK, US

Brief company profile

SABIC is a global leader in diversified chemicals headquartered in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. It manufactures on a global scale in the Americas, Europe, the Middle East and Asia- Pacific, making distinctly different kinds of products: chemicals, commodity and high-performance plastics, agri- nutrients and metals.

The company supports its customers by identifying and developing opportunities in key end-markets such as construction, medical devices, packaging, agri-nutrients, electrical and electronics, transportation and clean energy.

SABIC has more than 40,000 employees worldwide and operates in more than 50 countries. Fostering innovation and a spirit of ingenuity, the company has 10,960 global patent filings, and has significant research resources with innovation hubs in five key geographies – the US, Europe, the Middle East, southeast Asia and northeast Asia.

The Saudi Arabian government owns 70% of SABIC’s shares, with the remaining 30% publicly traded on the Saudi stock exchange.

Main products manufactured

  • Olefins
  • Oxygenates
  • Aromatics
  • Glycols
  • Monoethylene glycol
  • MTBE
  • Methanol
  • Ethanolamines
  • Polyethylene (PE)
  • Polypropylene (PP)
  • Polyethylene terephthalate (PET)
  • Polyvinyl chloride (PVC)
  • Polystyrene (PS)
  • Synthetic rubber
  • Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS)
  • Polycarbonate (PC)
  • High-performance plastics
  • Specialty compounds
  • Urea
  • Ammonia
  • Phosphates
  • Long/flat steel
 
mraniye Evden Eve Nakliyat Tuzla Evden Eve Nakliyat Sarıyer Evden Eve Nakliyat Pendik Evden Eve Nakliyat Fatih Evden Eve Nakliyat