P.O. Box 54584,
Phase 6 Block B,
8th Floor, Office 844,
Dubai Airport Free Zone,
United Arab Emirates
T: +971 4 204 5777
Key contact names
Alex Martin, Global Sector Leader, Chemicals and Process Manufacturing
Frederika Tielenius Kruythoff, Office Managing Director Netherlands, Senior Client Partner, Chemicals and Process Manufacturing
Brief company profile
Korn Ferry designs, builds, attracts and ignites talent. Since its inception, clients have trusted it to help recruit world-class leadership. Today, it is a single source for leadership and talent consulting services to empower businesses and leaders to reach their goals. Its solutions range from executive recruitment and leadership development programs to enterprise learning, succession planning and recruitment process outsourcing. Visit kornferry.com for more information.
Key services provided
The companyâ€™s solution framework covers the spectrum of talent and leadership.
- Design: talent strategy and organizational alignment
- Build: board and CEO services; leadership development; succession management; and workforce performance, inclusion and diversity
- Attract: board, CEO and executive recruitment; professional recruitment; recruitment process outsourcing; employer brands and talent communications; and onboarding
- Industry depth of knowledge
- Consumer: luxury; marketing services and advertising; media and entertainment; retail; and travel/hospitality/leisure
- Financial: asset management and alternative investments; consumer and commercial banking; FinTech/electronic trading and transaction services; insurance; investment banking; real estate; and wealth management
- Industrial: aviation, aerospace and defence; automotive; chemicals and process manufacturing; diversified manufacturing; energy; infrastructure construction and services; mining, minerals and metals; and logistics and transportation
- Life sciences: biotechnology; health care; life sciences contract services; medical devices; and pharmaceuticals
- Technology: cloud; communications; digital; FinTech payments and transaction processing; IT professional services; software; and systems and devices.