GPCA Leaders of Tomorrow | Sabic
679
page-template-default,page,page-id-679,ajax_fade,page_not_loaded,,qode_popup_menu_push_text_top,footer_responsive_adv,qode-theme-ver-9.1.2,wpb-js-composer js-comp-ver-4.11.2,vc_responsive

Sabic

sabic

SABIC is a global leader in diversified chemicals headquar-tered in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. It manufactures on a global scale in the Americas, Europe, the Middle East and Asia Pacific, making distinctly different kinds of products: chemi-cals, commodity and high-performance plastics, agri-nutrients and metals. The company supports its customers by identifying and developing opportunities in key end-markets such as con-struction, medical devices, packaging, agri-nutrients, electrical and electronics, transportation and clean energy. SABIC has more than 40,000 employees worldwide and operates in more than 50 countries. Fostering innovation and a spirit of ingenuity, the company has 10,960 global patent filings, and has significant research resources with innovation hubs in five key geographies – the US, Europe, the Middle East, southeast Asia and northeast Asia. The Saudi Arabian government owns 70% of SABIC’s shares, with the remaining 30% publicly traded on the Saudi stock exchange.